GardenStateGastro is excited to be able to share over 20 years of experience with you. Dr. Naik has been helping patients with various digestive disease treatment in Union County, NJ for many years. We want to ensure that you receive the best possible care, which is why we offer a variety of services such as endoscopy, colonoscopy, and colon cancer screening. We also offer a wide range of treatments for conditions such as acid reflux, Crohn‘s disease, and ulcerative colitis. We make a commitment to provide our patients with the best care possible. We believe that by working together, we can provide you with the best possible outcome.
Even as we remain dedicated to excellence in the latest advancements of medical science and technology, we have never lost sight of our goal: to treat each and every patient with a truly holistic approach. We recognize that the satisfaction of our patients has been the greatest source of our success and have never taken our reputation for clinical excellence for granted. Thank you to our patients for giving us the opportunity to provide you with outstanding and compassionate medical care.
The GardenStateGastro Difference
- An accurate diagnosis begins with a consultation to discuss symptoms and concerns, which provides important clues to health issues. This process, combined with state–of–the–art technology, gives us the most advanced diagnostic capabilities available.
The most up–to–date technology:
- We have invested in the latest, most advanced technology to provide you with the best possible diagnostic capabilities and the least invasive, most comfortable treatments with the shortest recovery times.
- We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get a colonoscopy because it can help prevent colon cancer. Our program offers convenient, comfortable, and affordable options. Our atmosphere is warm and friendly to make you feel taken care of before, during, and after your procedure.
- At our medical practice, our and staff work collaboratively together in one central location. We share our knowledge with each other on a daily basis, both informally and formally, to make sure that you receive the best care possible. We are all devoted to providing you with compassionate, responsive care.
- We are committed to providing the right treatment for your specific condition. We perform many procedures each year at Trinitas Regional Medical Center, offering you faster access to leading edge treatment at a lower cost.
Trinitas Regional Medical Center
225 Williamson St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
865 Stone St.
Rahway, NJ 07065
Overlook Medical Center
99 Beauvoir Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
St. Barnabas Medical Center
94 Old Short Hills Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039